in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

ARC Review: Lay It Down by Carina Adams


I will admit that I didn't even read the blurb when I first saw Lay It Down from Carina Adams! I am a huge fan of hers and have enjoyed everything I have read from her, so this was a no-brainer from me. After I started reading though I quickly realized that Lay It Down is actually a box set of books 1 and 2 in Carina's Bastards MC series. Lay It Down contains the novels, Always Been Mine and Honey Whiskey. I had previously read these books and loved them, so it was really great to go back and see some of my favorites again all featured in one book! 

Always Been Mine is Josephine Walker and her best friend Matt Murphy's story. With Jo's world falling apart, she turns to her best friend Matt for support. She is tired of playing it safe and is ready to really live. She knows that if she is looking for wild and crazy that Matt is the one to help her. Matt had resigned himself to friendship only with Jo, but now that he sees he might have a shot, he will do whatever it takes to make her his. 

Honey Whiskey is the continuation of Jo and Matt's story and needs to be read after Always Been Mine. Honey Whiskey picks up after the events of Always Been Mine, with Matt having walked away from Jo. He knows that he messed up and will do whatever it takes to get her back. But after everything that has happened, Matt also knows that he will have to fight for her. 

These two books were such a journey for these characters, and I couldn't get enough of them. I absolutely love Jo and Matt, even if there were times that each of them frustrated me. Their connection was so special, and you could really feel just how deep it went. Not only did they have a great foundation of friendship, but they also had a ton of heat and chemistry between them. I don't want to go into too many details here and spoil anything, but trust me when I tell you that their story is definitely one worth reading! 

I loved having both of these books in one collection so that I could immediately jump from the first book to the next. Fans of this series will love having both books in one place, and if you haven't read these books yet, this is a great way to get both books together for a great price! I highly recommend these books and anything by Carina Adams. Her writing style is one that I absolutely love, and she always captivates me from the first word all the way until the very end. Emotional and steamy, Carina Adams writes unique and beautiful books and that is definitely the case here with Lay It Down. If you are a fan of MC romance novels that are fresh and different, Always Been Mine and Honey Whiskey are not to be missed, and Lay It Down is the perfect way to get them both together in one place!

**ARC Provided by Ardent PRose PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment