in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 16, 2016

ARC Review: Royally Screwed by Emma Chase


I have really enjoyed everything that I have read from Emma Chase, and Royally Screwed was no different. While I haven't read her Tangled series, her Legal Briefs series is one that I highly recommend. Royally Screwed is the first book in her newest series, and I think that fans of hers are going to love it! Royal Screwed is a standalone story, but after visiting this world she has created I can hardly wait to return! 

Nicholas is a prince, and since he is the oldest, he knows that one day he will become king. He has always done whatever has been asked of him, but everything changes the day he meets Olivia. Olivia is a commoner, working in her family's coffee shop. When Nicholas shows up, she has no idea who he is and when he offends her, she throws a pie in his face. But when Nicholas shows back up asking for her forgiveness, Olivia finds herself unable to stay away. Though Olivia and Nicholas find themselves looking for a future together, Nicholas will have to decide who he is and what that means for his future. 

Nicholas was charming and I absolutely loved him! He was everything you could want in a book boyfriend and prince. He was caring and took his status seriously, which I adored about him. He was loyal to not only those he cared about, but also to his people! Olivia was fantastic as well! She was loyal to her family as well, and I loved that she was so hard working. She really gave so much of herself to others, and I thought that her sweetness and personality was perfect for Nicholas. These two had off the charts chemistry and I loved their banter! It must be said that Emma Chase absolutely shines when it comes to fun and sexy banter! 

Overall, this book was so good and I didn't want to put it down! It was everything I have come to know and love from Emma Chase, yet set in a delightful and delicious new world! She told an amazing story that left me hungry for more. I loved Nicholas and Olivia, yet I really loved the secondary characters as well. I highly recommend this book, and I think that readers are going to love this book just as much as I did. My favorite Emma Chase book had been Appealed, but Royally Screwed might just have become my new favorite.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes







1 comments :