in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ARC Review: Tempting Tristan by Melissa Foster


Tempting Tristan is the third book in the Harborside Nights series by Melissa Foster. I have been waiting for this book since it was first announced, and I am loving this series! Melissa Foster is one of my favorite authors, but I have to say that this series might be my favorite of hers! I love that each book is a standalone yet interconnected story, and that this world she has created is so diverse. There is really something for everyone here, and the best thing about it is the love, family and friendship that she is able to show in so many different ways.

After the end of another bad relationship, Tristan decides to take a break from dating in order to focus on himself. But when Alex walks into his bar, everything changes. Alex is struggling with his own issues, and is determined to finally start living his life the way he has always wanted to. But as things start to heat up between Alex and Tristan, Tristan realizes that breaking through Alex's walls might be harder than he thought. Can he show Alex that they belong together, or will Alex's past keep them from having a future?

I will admit that this book had a definite case of insta-love, but for me that wasn't a problem. The chemistry and connection between Alex and Tristan was one I saw right away, and things felt natural to me despite the fact that they happened quickly. I hated the walls that Alex had built, and at times he frustrated me. But I understood where they came from, and I really felt for him. I loved Tristan from the first time his character was introduced in this series, and that only increased here. He was one of those characters for me that was impossible not to fall for, and I was so glad we got to know him better.

Overall, Tempting Tristan was another great book from Melissa Foster! It was sweet and sexy and packed with emotion. No one does contemporary romance quite like Melissa Foster does, and each story from her just seems to get better and better. If you haven't read her books yet, you are seriously missing out. I highly recommend the Harborside Nights series to contemporary and new adult fans, and I think that this is one that a lot of readers will enjoy. One thing readers should be aware of is that this is a male/male story, and while I know that some won't read it because of that, I recommend giving it a try if you are unsure. Melissa Foster's books are about love, friendship and family and Tempting Tristan is no exception to that. This was one that I couldn't put down, and I can hardly wait for her next book!

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





1 comments :

  1. I'm so happy that you love this series so much! That's awesome! Thank you for your amazing review. Loved every word of it XOXO

    ReplyDelete