in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 12, 2016

ARC Review: Being Brooke by Emma Hart


I absolutely loved this book! From start to finish, Emma Hart had me captivated with these amazing characters. This book was fun and refreshing, sexy and hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Being Brooke and it is honestly my favorite book of Emma Hart's ever. Cain and Brooke are impossible not to fall for and I could not stop smiling as I read this one. 

Brooke has been in love with her best friend for years, but has never done anything about it. Everyone around her knows how she feels about Cain, except Cain. But not only can she not say anything about her true feelings for Cain, but he has a girlfriend. As Brooke moves out on her own and begins to face being an adult, she finds herself relying on Cain more than ever. But can Brooke face the awkwardness of telling Cain how she really feels, or will she remain silent and risk remaining in the friend zone forever?

I adored these two so much! Their friendship was so much fun to read about, and I loved their connection. These two were so close and knew each other better than anyone. Their interactions were hilarious, often sarcastic and witty with their banter being the kind I always hope for in books like this. I seriously could not get enough of them, and their other best friend Carly. Not only did I love the connection they shared, but I enjoyed seeing them evolve into more, with their chemistry things got super sexy between them. I love friends to lovers stories, and this one was fantastic. 

Honestly I just loved everything about this story and it was everything you could ask for in a great rom-com. Brooke was hilarious, and she had me rolling the whole way through this book. I loved how sarcastic and quick witted she was, but I also loved seeing her grow a bit too. She wasn't afraid to be herself, and I was so glad that she never changed herself or tried to be anything different. Even as she showed growth and progress, she stayed true to herself and that was what had me loving her character right along with everyone she was close to. I really had the best time reading this one, and it is definitely a book that I would highly recommend. If you are looking for a sweet and sexy romance that will entertain and amuse you from the first word to the last, you have to read Being Brooke.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | AmazonB&N | iTunes


3 comments :