in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 30, 2017

ARC Review: Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy


I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy! Not only do I love their solo books, but I have been a huge fan of this writing team since I first read Him. Good Boy is the first in the WAGs series and a spin-off of the Him series which are M/M books. Good boy is a standalone M/F story, and for those that haven't read the Him series or aren't fans of M/M stories you don't need to worry about jumping in here for this one, as you don't need to have read the Him series to understand this book. 

I have been waiting for Blake's story since his character was first introduced! I instantly loved him, and that love only grew the more I saw of him! Blake and Jess Canning had a moment last spring, but with her brother's wedding Jess can't afford to screw anything up. Since she is already known as the family mess, Blake Riley is the last thing she needs. But Blake is determined to show her that he really is a good guy who just happens to have a bad reputation. 

I already loved Blake, but I loved Jess as well! These two were fantastic, and I couldn't get enough of them! Blake is seriously one of my favorite heroes ever. He is sweet and funny, and extremely lovable. He is the jokester that everyone knows, yet he is so much more. I loved digging deeper into who his character was here. He really used his humor to mask so much of how he truly felt, and I really felt for him and how lonely he actually was. My heart went out to him, and I was so glad to see him find someone here. Jess kept up with him and these two had some of the best banter ever! Not only were they great for one another and together, but their chemistry was off the charts. They were sexy and hot together, but it was just so much more. These two were everything and I just can't say enough good things about them. 

Honestly I wasn't sure that even with my love for Blake that this book could pass how I felt about the Him series. I truly love those books and they are some of my all time favorites. But I really think that Good Boy might just be my favorite ever from these two. It was so funny and perfect, and gave me the worst book hangover. After reading Blake and Jess's book, nothing would do because these two are just perfection. Just like the team that created them. I honestly cannot recommend this book enough or anything by these two. If you are looking for a great romance filled with humor as well as sweet and sexy times, you have to read Good Boy. This is definitely the best book I have read this year, and I already cannot wait for the next in the WAGs series.

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment