in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 20, 2017

ARC Review: Beaus and Arrows Anthology


I have to admit that anthologies aren't always my favorite, but they are a great way to discover new authors and stories that you might not get a chance to otherwise. Not only that, but all of the profits from Beaus & Arrows are going to Pennies-4-Paws, so this is a great way to do something that you love and give back at the same time. I will say that I enjoyed this anthology a lot! There were several authors that were familiar to me, while others were new. The great thing is though that you do not need to be familiar with any of them in order to enjoy this anthology. 

This anthology was filled with stories for romance readers of all genres. The stories ranged from sweet to sexy, with some characters being well loved favorites while others were new. The great thing about an anthology is that even if you aren't liking a particular story, they are short and you are able to move on to the next one quickly. I found myself drawn in right away though, and I have to say that there are so many authors and stories that I will be checking out after sampling their work here. If you are looking for some great short romance stories, this is definitely one worth picking up. These are great to fit in when you are limited on time, or if you are looking to discover some new authors that you might have been wanting to try.

I definitely recommend this anthology, and while I did have some that I liked better than others, I can honestly say that I enjoyed this entire anthology. Make sure that you pick this one up quickly, as it will only be available for a limited time.

Beaus & Arrows contains the following stories: Perfectly Us by Abby Brooks, Right For Love by Aria Cole, Pinnacle - A Destined Series Story by Ashley Suzanne, The Wedding-Night Stand by Ava Harrison, One Night by Callie Anderson, All Wrong by Callie Harper, Love on a Plane by Ilsa Madden-Mills, Taking My Shot by Jen Frederick, Someone Not You by Jessica Hawkins, A Very Locklaine Valentine by Jessica Prince, What Love Built by J.L. Berg, Special Delivery by Liv Morris, Mr. First Time by L.J. Shen, Rhythm by Mandi Beck, Livi's Love by M.J. Fields, Yes, Yes, Yes by Nicola Rendell, Game For Two: A Valentine's Staycation by Rachel Blaufeld, Backfire by Rebecca Yarros, Entwined by SE Hall, Love and Latte by Sharon Hamilton, Beauty Knot by Stephie Walls, and The Brightest Star by Yessi Smith.

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment