in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ARC Review: Lucky by Carina Adams


I am a huge fan of Carina Adams. Ever since I first read Always Been Mine, I have been hooked on her books. So whenever I see that she has a new book coming out, I always get excited. That being said though, I couldn't wait for Lucky! This blurb sounded so good, and I really loved the story. Carina Adams has once again proved why she is such a great writer, and I think readers are going to love this book! 

Lucky and Sunny meet in a bar and share a hot night together. Though they both can't stop thinking about it, they know that is all they will ever have. But then fate steps in and Lucky soon discovers that his new teacher is none other than Sunny. But with both Sunny's job and Lucky's scholarship and spot on the team at stake, they know that if anything happens between them they could lose everything. Can they find a way to be together and keep what is important to them, or will they decide that some things aren't worth the risk? 

I loved these two! They had smoking hot chemistry from their very first meeting, and I couldn't get enough of them! They were super hot together, and I couldn't wait to see that grow into more. I loved seeing their connection form, and their banter was entertaining. I really felt that both characters were genuine and easy to relate to, with each of them holding their own. I loved Lucky, he was sexy and sweet and really great for Sunny. I really liked her though as well, and that isn't always the case for me with heroines that are a bit older than the hero. She was likable as well as sassy and fun. 

Overall, this was a great story and I recommend it to anyone looking for something sexy and sweet. I was drawn in from the first word and really enjoyed the entire book. The characters were great, and I really hope that we get to know some of them better! I would especially love to get a story for Josh Allen, Lucky's best friend. If you are new to Carina Adams, this is a great book to start with. If you are already a fan of hers, Lucky doesn't disappoint and is one you are going to want to check out!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment