in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 3, 2017

ARC Review: Mister Wrong by Nicole Williams


I honestly don't really know what to think after reading this book. On the one hand, I couldn't put Mister Wrong down. But on the other, there were several things that just didn't work for me here. I will say that Nicole Williams is a great writer, and regardless of my feelings on this story her talent is undeniable. I think that there are a lot of readers that will enjoy this story, but I think that there are some that like me will have some problems with this one.

I was drawn in with the blurb right away...Cora Matthews grew up with Jacob and Matt Adams. Jacob became Cora's fiance, while Matt was her best friend. When Jacob fails to show up for their wedding, Matt steps in as the groom with Cora not finding out until after the wedding. On their honeymoon, Cora discovers some secrets that the Adams brothers had been keeping from her and must confront her feelings for Matt to figure out which Adams brother is the right one for her. 

I have to say that part of my problem here was the characters and how things went down. While I liked things about them and definitely had opinions on who I thought should end up together, I felt like the communication here was horrible. I found things unbelievable and that made it hard for me to really get behind the story. There was a ton of drama, which if I am honest, I expected. But at times things were just too over the top for me to fully ignore. 

Overall, this one still has me unable to decide what I really think which is the reason for my 3 star rating. As I said the writing is fantastic, but the story itself is what kept me from loving the book. I am a sucker for forbidden romance stories and those that are on the angsty side which is why this one instantly appealed to me. Unfortunately I just wasn't able to fully get behind this one, though I do think that a lot of others will really like it. This one could be just me personally having some issues, so I definitely recommend giving it a shot if it sounds like one you might like.

**ARC Provided by Ardent PRose**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment