in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 1, 2017

ARC Review: All About the D by Lex Martin and Leslie McAdam


All About the D is my first book by either Lex Martin or Leslie McAdam, but I have heard great things about them and this book sounded so good. I liked it and will definitely read more from these two in the future. I think that a lot of readers are really going to enjoy this one. 

Josh comes from a prominent family and is known for professional. But he has an alter-ego online, with a blog that is anything but what he is known for being. With having a NSFW dick pick blog though, Josh seeks out legal help to protect his identity from being discovered. He never expected Evie though, and soon finds himself unable to avoid the temptation. But Evie knows all his secrets and that could ruin everything before it ever has a chance to start. 

I will admit that while I liked these two, this book started off a bit slowly for me. I was having some trouble getting into the story, but luckily that changed. Things started to pick up and I did enjoy the story. There were times that both of these characters drove me a bit nuts, but overall this one was light-hearted and cute. I liked it and there were some really great moments here. 

There were a few things that I was a bit confused about and that had me a bit in my head at times, as they didn't seem to fully make sense to me. But I think if you are able to just get lost in the story and not get caught up in all the details that this book is one worth reading. I am definitely curious to read more from these authors, and this won't be the last I read from them.

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment