in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 23, 2017

ARC Review: Daring Wes by Jules Barnard


I have really enjoyed everything I have read from Jules Barnard and Daring Wes was no different. This book is the second Cade Brothers book, with each one being a standalone story. I had a great time reading this one and recommend this as well as anything else by Jules Barnard.

Kaylee and Wes were in love back in college, until she walked away breaking his heart and causing his golf game to suffer. Forced to take a job working at a resort as a golf pro, the last thing Wes expects is for Kaylee to walk in the door as someone else's fiance. But when sparks start flying between them, he begins to rethink everything he thought he knew. 

I really liked Wes and Kaylee. Both had so much under the surface that they hid from the world, and I loved getting to know them and see what all they were each dealing with. I absolutely loved how Jules Barnard handled things here. Readers should know that there isn't any cheating involved here, so don't let that keep you from giving this one a shot. There was a clear connection here and so much chemistry between these two, but I was so glad that they waited for Kaylee's relationship to be over before anything happened. I really admired them for that, and it just made me love them that much more. 

Overall, this was another solid read from Jules Barnard and one I would recommend for contemporary fans. I am really liking this series and I can't wait for the next one! Jules Barnard has a way of drawing the reader in from the first page and holding their attention all the way through and that was the case here for sure. This one was an emotional read, and I felt like I was right there with Wes and Kaylee through all the highs and lows they experienced. Great read, and think readers will like this one as much as I did.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment