in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

ARC Review: Flow by Kennedy Ryan


I am usually not a huge fan on prequels, because more often than not they just rehash everything in them in the next story. That wasn't the case here with Flow by Kennedy Ryan though. This prequel perfectly set up Grip and Bristol's story and once I started I couldn't put it down. I was immediately drawn in and hungry for more. 

When Grip agrees to pick up his best friend's sister at the airport, he never expects to feel such an immediate connection. But the moment that he lays eyes on Bristol, he knows that she is different. Both of them have their reasons why they shouldn't pursue anything with the other, but find it impossible to deny what they feel.

I absolutely loved these characters right from the start! These two were very different, yet they worked together so well. It was as though they were made for each other and were meant to complete the other. Both Grip and Bristol were deep and well developed, even in this short prequel and I couldn't wait to get to know them any better. 

Overall, this was a fantastic start to this series and I honestly can't wait for more. This is definitely a must read before starting Grip, so make sure to read it first! I have always been a huge fan of Kennedy Ryan's since the first book I read of hers, but I think that Grip and Bristol have the potential to be my favorites from her! I am so looking forward to their story!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




1 comments :