in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 25, 2017

ARC Review: Rock Me by Carly Phillips


Carly Phillips is one of the first romance authors that I ever read, and years later I am still loving her books! I don't even read the blurbs anymore because I know I will enjoy the story. This cover though absolutely blew me away and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this story. It was fun and sexy and a great quick romance. I think readers are going to love this one! 

Ben Hollander and Summer Michelle once met on the set of a reality show when she was trying to become the next big pop star and he was working security. They couldn't stay away from each other and it ended up breaking both their hearts when production found out and fired Ben for breaking the rules. He always thought that she was the one that told them and she always wondered why he wouldn't take her calls after it all went down, leading her to believe he felt less for her than she did. But now just as her career is about to take off, some starts targeting Summer and when a bodyguard is hired for her both Ben and Summer are shocked to find themselves face to face once again. The first time they were together they were both hurt, but can they possibly have a second chance to make things right and see just what they could have together?

I liked these two. They were sweet and sexy, and I loved that they had history together. They really felt as thought they complimented one another, with each one understanding and supporting the other. They had great chemistry and you could feel the attraction between them. I liked them a lot and loved seeing them get to know one another all over again. 

Overall, this was a great quick read that had everything I have come to love and expect from Carly Phillips. While this wasn't my favorite books of hers, I enjoyed every bit of it and I am looking forward to reading more in this series. I love the way she set up the next book, and I can't wait to get to know Austin better. This is one that I liked from start to finish, and I recommend if you are a contemporary fan looking for something sexy and sweet.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment