in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 16, 2018

ARC Review: Confessions: Robbie By Ella Frank


Robbie is the first book in the Confessions Series by Ella Frank, but fans of her Temptation Series will recognize him as the sassy barista that wanted Logan. While this series could technically standalone from that series, this book does have quite a few references to those books and characters and I would recommend reading those books first for full enjoyment. Trust me, you won't regret reading them if you haven't already. 

This book centers around Robbie, who knows that relationships are always complex. None more so than that of chef Julien and his husband Priest. But while Priest and Julien are happy and successful, they both know that something is missing, and that something is Robbie. They will stop at nothing to get him in their bed and in their lives. 

I loved these three. The Prick, The Princess and The Priest definitely described them and I was so glad that we got to know each of them here with the way Ella presented their story. There are layers to each of them, and we are just scratching the surface, but I can't wait for more! Robbie has come a long way from the man he was in Try and I honestly loved seeing him still have the sass he did before, yet also seeing how he had evolved since then. Julien and Priest were so good for him, just as he was for them. These three worked well together and honestly felt like they belonged. I was a bit worried since Julien and Priest were married for awhile before Robbie entered the picture, but I didn't have any reason to after reading this book. It didn't feel as though anyone was left out or a lesser part of the relationship developing as each one had specific needs as well as a specific purpose. 

Overall, I can't wait for more of these characters! They are fantastic and I loved them so much. Logan and Tate will always have a special place in my heart, but these three are right up there with them. This book was sexy and filled with hot moments like Ella is known for, but it was also more and I can't wait to see where she takes us next. I definitely recommend this one for fans of the Temptation series, and if you haven't read them yet I would suggest starting there and picking up Robbie as well. Once you enter this world Ella has created, you won't want to leave!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment